Power 2 v1.4 server files for Linux OS.
This pack allows a server operator to host their own Power 2 server, and will run on 32 and 64 bit operating systems.
This update contains various bug fixes and enhancements:
- Fixed harpoon not respawning after pickup when cvar harpoon_enable is 0
- Fixed harpoon not spawning when real mode is enabled
- Fixed harpoon impact with rain and snow clouds
- Set harpoon_enable cvar to latched so it now changes at next map
- Added new spawn key 'health' to power_control_point entity to override the capture limit for a map
- Added new cvar allow_capture_override to enable or disable capture limit overriding
- Added new map spawn key 'health' to worldspawn entity to disable harpoon auto allocate for that map only if harpoon_enable cvar is set to 1. Set health to any value other than 0 to disable harpoon
This pack does not include any maps so the client pack is also required.